Need parts for M9 bayonet...

From: Jumpmaster (the_real_jumpmaster@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 21:56:27 PDT

Howdy...

Does anyone on the list have a decent spare M9
scabbard they'd be willing part with for a reasonable
price? I need one of the earlier ones with the nylon
pouch on the front and the sharpening stone included
on the back...as well as the LBE-end of the Fastex
mounting setup.

I could also use the bayonet mounting plate off of a
late 80's M9 if anyone can spare one of those also.
Turns out someone (not sure if it was the military or
what exactly happened) modified my new (to me) Phrobis
M9 along the way by taking off the mounting plate and
installing a sheared-off bolt in its place. I was
able to remove the bolt easily, but need to put in the
mounting plate if I can find one...right now, I'd just
be happy with the scabbard or any parts I can find...

Please e-mail me if you have anything like this in
your junk drawer...Thanks!

T. Bloxom
1985 M1009 CUCV