Re: [MV] MV's at work....

From: Dave Merchant (kosh@nesys.com)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 23:53:17 PDT

It appears to be the transporter / wrecker version, M1070 Heavy Equipment
Transporter.
built by Oshkosh starting in early 1990s. Note the winch behind the cab.

http://www.army-technology.com/contractors/vehicles/oshkosh/oshkosh2.html
http://www.army-technology.com/contractors/vehicles/oshkosh/index.html#oshkosh2

Very distinctive due to the reduction gears in the wheel hubs.
Looks like a worthy successor to the M26 Dragon Wagon.

I want one! (either one!)

Dave