Re: [MV] MV's at work....

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 10:47:57 PDT

The HEMTT is 4 axle, rigid frame. LVS is 4 axle articulated, modular bodies.
The 5 axle PLS isn't a HEMTT. It's always referred to just as a PLS.

That picture also shows the rear end of the HET cab, and I think the side of
one of the winches. Any of the recovery HEMTT's have massive equipment on
the rear that's really obvious. The HET is a tractor used for towing large
equipment, primarily over roads, but it has a good off road capacity also.

Greg
Vista, CA