Re: [MV] SA-18 GAM

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 10:57:37 PDT

I'd opt for a legal trial, and then put him up against a wall. That's if he
gets the sentence he should get for the act that he committed. Which I'm not
convinced he'll get.

If he's guilty, waste him.

MV content: Did the SA-18 or it's predecessor ever have a vehicle mount,
like the Stinger does?

Greg
Vista, CA