Re: [MV] SA-18 GAM

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 22:01:14 PDT

I'd agree with you and Glen if you had jumped on Greeley's ridiculous
comment about Muslims right off.

His comment is no different that someone slandering Christians and Jews on
this list. It shouldn't be tolerated. If you want to stick you head in
the sand, and let Ed's comment go (because it is in fashion?) and then
berate the rest of the crowd for responding to such ridiculousness, then
shame on you.

Don't like the message and don't want to respond to it? Take the big step
and hit the delete key.

Ed, all I can say is find a Muslim and ask questions. I think you'd be
surprised. Then read some history. I know many Muslims and they are more
pissed off about all of this terrorism stuff than you are. What have we
done to tick off Muslims all over the world, again, read, understand, ask
questions.
 Hint: The US gave roughly 90 Billion dollars to Israel last year. That's
about $257 dollars from each Man, Woman, and Child in the US, given to
Israel. (Your tax dollars at work) The Israeli's think it's ok to use
Helicopter gunships against suspected Muslim enemies in occupied (say
imprisoned) Palestine. Sometimes they also kill Women standing on street
corners holding their children. Their actions are on Worldwide news. Gee
I wonder why Muslims think poorly of the US? Start here and read more, it
only gets more ridiculous.

MV Content - unfortunately it is often US made weapons and Helicopters used
in the Israel - Palestinian conflict.

Dave