Re: [MV] SA-18 GAM

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 22:50:15 PDT

At 11:57 PM -0500 8/13/03, Edward Greeley wrote:
>The SOB, "Hemant Lakhani", who was busted for trying to be the
>middle-man in a transaction to sell a Russian ground-to-air missile to
>terrorists in the U.S., with the prospect of selling many more, is not
>entitled by law to the protections of the U.S. Constitution. He should
>be taken out and HUNG AT HIGH NOON, TOMORROW, on network TV, as an
>example of what will happen to those who name U.S. citizens as

So Constitutional protections don't apply to nationalities that
aren't citizens? Even if what they sell doesn't work and is inert?
(The SAM he sold the FBI had no booster nor a warhead according to
one story I've heard).

Boy, better be careful. Wasn't someone on the list looking for
non-functional tow parts? And we'd all better be careful with those
M2 MG mounts for AA work. Not to mention those Maxon quad turrets on
M16s.

Ed, you need to double check "slippery slope".

>"bastards" (his words, according to several news reports) who should be
>killed while innocently flying in an aircraft that can be destroyed by a
>weapon he brokered. Those "people", Muslims, Moslems, or whatever they
>call themselves today are for the most part viscious,fanatically
>religious animals who should be expelled en-masse from our country
>immediately. Political correctness be damned!

Careful with that broad brush. I work with 2 obvious Muslims at work
and neither fit the fanatical color you paint them. Are you going to
apply the same rules to fanatical Christians?

>MV content? The SA-18 GAM is a military vehicle of a kind.
>
>Flame on, rag-head sympathizers, I don't give a damn.

Denegration to dehumanize. Might I point out that there are lots of
"RAG HEADS" that are loyal and productive members of our society and
nation? Or don't you recall the lessons of WWII and the Yellow Peril?

--
--
Ryan Gill              rmgill@SPAMmindspring.com
      |        |                   |         -==----
   |s|\        /|s|   |s|/BSV 575\|s|   |x|-\|     |/-|x|
'60 Daimler Ferret '42 Daimler Dingo '42 Humber MkIV (1/2)