Re:Book needed urgently

From: Dean L. Kellogg, Jr (kelloggd@uthscsa.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 08:19:57 PDT

In addition to MV's, I collect military books...really only first
accounts....and use a number of web searches....i just tried one and the
only copies were $53 AND UP..all in the UK!

the best web search engines I know of for books are

http://www.alibris.com

http://www.bookfinder.com

http://www.abebooks.com

Good luck...and of course this is for the BRITISH 11th amoUred div...not
the US armored division (the Thunderbolt division)

dean kellogg