Note on Radials...

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 08:40:26 PDT

Keep in mind that you can't run radials with low pressure, they will
separate!
If you run them on a 4+WD you lose the ability to drop pressure in snow or
sand and still be safe, as Ford found out in the rollover fiasco.
We never got the truth on that one due to the "off-road radial" market.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
Rt 3 Box 423 B
Wellston Ok 74881
(405)258-6767 rkltd@swbell.net