What are PS mags worth ?

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 13:09:37 PDT

 Hey everybody. A buddy of mine has a whole bunch of those PS Magazines
he is wanting to sell. He is giving guys in my club 1ts dibs, but he
doesn't exactly know what the goin rate is. He wants to be fair to MV
guys so can anybody break it donw for me ?
  You know, gimme a great deal price, a good deal price & what he can
expect to get of them on EBAY. After he give OUR local club guys first
crack I will let teh list in on what he has before it oges to EBAYski.
Steve

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!