Re: [MV] Turn signal faint

From: Amnon (amnon@deltaforce.net)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 08:17:27 PDT

My Deuce had the same problem. Unscrewing the ground (same as the mounting
bolts if I remember correct) at the back of the housing, cleaning the lock
washer, bolt and housing surface where the lock washer goes in, cleared the
problem. You may be able to just loosen and retighten the bolts and thing will
work, it did for me, but decided to do it right.

Shalom Ya'll
Amnon Nissan

Deltaforce
919-852-2121