Churchville Vehicle Question

From: Cabell Garbee (cgarbee@ipass.net)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 17:06:18 PDT

Folks,

I received the following email today concerning some photos that I have
on my web site taken at the Churchville Rally this spring. If anyone
can help the guy out, please let me know and I'll forward the
information on to him as I do not believe that he is on this list.

The pictures he is referring to in his email are located at:
http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/december/churchville2003/church64.jpg
http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/december/churchville2003/church66.jpg

Text of email sent to me:

"I am curious about two of the photo's on your photo gallery of the 2003
East Coast Convoy and the Churchville Rally. I own a trailer similar to
the one pictured in photo numbers 66 and 68. My trailer is a former
data center semitrailer and has tandem axles. Specifically I am
interested in talking with the owner about the airconditioner / heaters
mounted on the front of the semitrailer. My trailer is a XM791E1 and I
have been unable to obtain the manual for it. Also would like to know
what the model of the Tractor."

Thanks,
C. Garbee
'53 USMC M37 with Cummins 4BT