Re: [MV] 24 volt charger

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 19:27:27 PDT

Hi Bruce,
You will need a charger that charges each battery individually. I have
permanently installed a Chargetek 500 in my M35. It requires hook-up to
120VAC, but that should not be a big problem. The charger has been in
constant use since last February and keeps each battery within millivolts of
each other. The engine starts easier than ever, perfect if the truck isn't
driven all the time. If the batteries are drained at different rates, they
will need individual attention to perform as a 24 volt source.

Check out <www.chargetek.com>. About A hundred bucks. Highly recommended!

Regards,
Bjorn
MVPA 19212