Turn signal faint

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 12:28:35 PDT

It seems it was in the flasher units wiring. I guess it's finally time
to put the new harness in. This is the one I got from Gavin in
Thailand. Found many exposed wires in orig harness with insulation
just falling off like powder. Worse under dash and areas in rear where
it goes through grommets. Looks like the wire holders helped start
rubbing it off. Found 3-4 inch pieces of wire with no insulation. Some
right next to each other.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer