Re: [MV] NHC 250 questions

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 14:01:56 PDT

<BTW, what oil, fuel filters should I use in an NHC250. What is the engine
<oil capacity?

<Is there a cross-reference guide like Mark Greens has for M-35's but in
this
<case for the M-809 series trucks?

Good idea! Be sure to save all that info as you find it. I'm sure someone
will post it on their site for the rest of the crew. To help start it off
the oil filter is a Fram CH211A about 10 bucks in the U.S. Wayne