Re: [MV] Drivers dexterity test

From: Mark Copeland (copeland313@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 14:59:02 PDT

Listers,

I figured out how to perform the exercise. Start out by moving your right foot in a clockwise
circle. Then, with your right hand, draw a "6" backwards. What I mean by this is, draw the
number in a clockwise motion, starting from where you would normally end the letter if you were to
draw it. I hope that makes some sense!

Mark J. Copeland, KI4AGE
MVPA #23916
Webmaster, First Florida Chapter MVPA & 50th AIB
http://www.flmvpa.org
http://www.50thAIB.org