Re: [MV] 24VDC battery charger

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 21:29:27 PDT

I recently purchased a 24V battery charger at my local Car Quest auto parts
store. will do 24, 12, 6 volt batteries, has fast, slow, boost, and a timer.
Looks just like regular 12 volt charger = on two wheels and has handle to
pull it around with. It cost more than I wanted to pay but does good job.
I am looking for old military jumper cables so I can cut one end off and
make a cable I can hook to receptacle on truck rather than to batteries.

Everette

I WILL LIFT UP MY EYES TO THE HILL,
FROM WHENCE DOES MY HELP COME,
MY HELP COMES FROM THE LORD WHO