Turn HTML and MIME off to prevent virus, 28V genset

From: Buzz (buzz@softcom.net)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 10:15:26 PDT

Lister's

This is from the R-390 mailing list. Go to:
http://www.expita.com/nomime.html#msie
To learn about HTML and MIME encoding and how to turn it off so that you don't spread virus'.

Also get a REAL mail program that has message filtering. I use Agent and every message that has
scanned with Trend Micro PC_illin. I trapped 3 just this morning.
I There is also a side benefit..... most spam is one of the above so it's easier to delete.

MV content, really neat 1.5Kw gensets at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2548443324&category=11771
I bought 2 and they ran on the second pull.

Buzz