Re: [MV] glow plugs cycling & wait light in a HMMWV

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 18:05:55 PDT

And you have to use the
glow plug removal tool like me...
glow plug comproler was damaged and some day I forget
the key in on position so I finish the damage
I reccomend to you that also check the glow plugs
there is a procedure to measure the resistance of the
glow plugs but if they were cyling for some time more
than the normal time probably there are some damage

I buy new comptroler and 8 new "non swelling" glow
plugs both at Owens-Export

I am going to do a electronic alarm that sound when
you leave the key in on...

Alejandro