Please ID this heater generator, I think it's from a tank ?

From: Buzz (buzz@softcom.net)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 21:28:41 PDT

Fellow lister's

Can anyone ID this heater generator ? From the name plate it seems to be from a tank. It's a 2
stroke engine and started on the 3rd pull and ran S-W-E-E-T. There was no output indicated on the
meter but being a generator it might need something to excite the field ??? Also.... anyone know
what the petcock on the bottom is for??? I opened it and a few drops dark oil dripped out.
What should the gas/oil ratio be for this old timer? I ran it for a short time on 32:1 that I use
in my weed wacker.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Buzz