Chat (again!)

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 22:14:30 PDT

Hello again everyone,

I had someone visit the chat room tonight, and we came up with the idea that
this sunday night at 10 Pm EST, or 7 PST, (08-24-03) we will be having an
open chat, anyone that has any ideas, brainstorming, etc. I will also be
looking for a few channel ops, so we can talk about that. All are welcome,
just go to the link i sent before. Also, If anyone wants to drop in before
then, please do. Chances are not many people will be in, but who knows. I am
usually in about 8-11PM PST.

Thanks again all, I hope this can work out!

Caleb Pal