M35 Solid state voltage regulator(s) wanted, failed

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 13:48:19 PDT

Hi fellow list members,

Currently working on a new article for the MVM and need to collect some
statistics.
The subject is the 25 amp solid state voltage regulator for the 2-1/2 and
5-ton trucks. I have two failed units on hand, but would like several more
to determine how they fail in general.

What I'm asking is this:
If you have any of these laying around, would you lend me any failed unit(s)
for a period of about 4 weeks? The NSN is 2920-00-800-7218 and the shipping
weight is no more than 4 lb.
I'll pay the freight charges, either collect or in advance, that's no
problem.

I'll check them out, get the info I need and return them to you. If I can
repair them I'll let you know before returning them.

My address is:
Bjorn Brandstedt
290 Turnip Patch Road,
Meadows of Dan, Virginia 24120