[MV] Air Compressor

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 08:48:24 PDT

Hi List:

         In searching for a blasting cabinet I find that the air compressor
I bought half a year ago is a bit low in power for what I intend, and plan
on selling it. If anyone on list is interested, it is a Sears
Professional 25 gal. Air Compressor, 3-1/2 hp, Vertical Tank, 2-Stage Oil
Free Pump . It has been used a dozen or two times. Never driven by an old
lady to church on Sundays. . On sale you can get it for $380 or so: I"ll
sell it for $300 if anyone would like it. Located in the SF Bay Area.

         Please contact me off list if interested.

         Thanks

                 Paul
                 MVPA# 24986