Re: [MV] Wheel balancing stuff?

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 23:52:28 PDT

I personally wouldn't use it again. I tried it out and while it does work
after it warms up it was the warm up part I didn't like plus the fact that
when you go to change the tire you have a major mess on your hands. It
doesn't keep the tire balanced I found out. It's just a shortcut to tire
balancing that isn't worth it.

Jim

At 01:49 PM 8/25/2003 -0700, rertman@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>A while back, there was a discussion about the stuff you put in
>a tire to balance it and keep it balanced.
>
>Does anyone have info on where I can get some of it, along with the
>brand name, etc?
>
>If it works well, I'd like to use it on my Dodge truck.
>
>TIA,
>
>Dick

James Shanks
n1vbn@bit-net.com