Camo netting support systems and truck covers for sale

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 13:10:14 PDT

If anyone is interested I have poles and the little plastic paddle looking
things with the duffle bag looking case I don't need. 10 of these sets
where in a lot I bought at GL. They are fairly heavy so I would think
shipping them would be expensive, but if you need just a few pieces I can
let them go separate. You name the price I don't know what they are worth.
I have pictures and will post on my web site if a bunch of you guys are
curios.

I also have a couple of canvas truck covers, but they are in ruff shape.
The 12 foot bed ones have some holes, but I have a couple of long bed covers
that look better. Can't imagine they are worth shipping, so if anyone is
down this way and wants to take a look at them let me know. They will be
real cheap. I will be going to a truck show with the NCMVPA in Spencer NC
in two weeks and can bring some stuff there.

I also have a couple of tents, but they are heavy. If I can figure out how
to put them up, I will have something to use at the East coast rally that
will make me look like one of the gang instead of a tourist.

Joe Trapp
Blythewood, SC