Re: [MV] Fw: [MV] m-35 horn

From: Bill George (primemover@2xtreme.net)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 13:05:38 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "m35products" <m35prod@optonline.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003

> For those thinking about adding compressed air to a vehicle, I think that
> the small 12-volt compressors might not give you enough air to do a series
> of sustained

"get-your-fat,-ugly,-bicycle-riding-on-the-wrong-side-of-the-street-talking-
> on-the-cell-phone-ass-out-of-my-way" blasts.

I have a Viar 400 12 volt compressor on my pickup along with a five gallon
tank with 150psi shutoff. It powers my locomotive horns quite well and
believe me I use them quite often. Also powers air tools just fine and fills
everyones tires after sled pulls. They are about $200 from Central Four
Wheel Drive or Four Wheel Parts Wholesalers.
They also make a Viar 450 but it's a big unit. It's the one that the
lowriders use on their bouncy cars, it has a 100% duty cycle.
Bill