RE: [MV] HMMWV v. idiots in government - With MV Content!

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 15:41:21 PDT

Yes Idiot Gore is very dangerous, because he pretends to be an environmentalist because it's the popular or 'right' thing to do. Also hear of the story where he went out for a photo op to be canoeing a river, but since the water was too low to canoe he ordered the release of several feet of water from the upstream reservoir to increase the flow, so he could get some good photos?

He wasted BILLIONS of gallons of water, and quite possibly killed tens of thousands of life forms my screwing with the natural water cycle.

...But I still don't have an answer about my leaf springs!

Aaron Horrocks