Re: [MV] HMMWV v. idiots in government

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 09:51:34 PDT

Enough, already. You guys are wearing us out. Why don't you go rent a room
somewhere?

By the way, I am not sure what country you are talking about, but within 30
miles of me there are three (3) former military AMG H's registered to
private individuals, two that are registered to fire districts (considered
local governments in this state), and one to a volunteer ambulance service
that
relies entirely on contributions from the public, and receives no government
funding.

APB