Gilbert Pa info needed

From: enallin (enallin@bedford.net)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 18:34:54 PDT

Hi all, anyone with info on the Gilbert, Pa., Rally and Flea market, Sept.5
and 6? I live about four hours from Gilbert, and wondering whether the trip
would be worthwhile. I'm new to MV's, and my only experience at a show was
Churchville this year. Unfortunately I did not get to Churchville until
almost noon on Saturday, and by that time many vendors had already left, or
were packing up. How does Gilbert compare to Churchville? I am primarily
interested in deuce items.

On a separate note, I want to say a big "Thank you" to all the contributors
to this list. I have posted a few questions over the last several months,
and have followed several topics posted by others. I have been quite
pleasantly surprised by the knowledge and helpfulness of the replies. Thanks
and God bless! Gene