RE: [MV] [MVlist] Re: GL Is a Joke

From: Bill Taylor (usms@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 18:13:08 PDT

It pertains to more than just the vehicles. I've just had to turn in 25
M17 gas masks as they are not NIOSH certified and can ONLY be issued to
soldiers. Same deal with all the Kevlar pots I've got guys wearing, not
certified by the NIJ, so they are relegated to paint ball and range
duty. Bill

Subject: Re: [MV] [MVlist] Re: GL Is a Joke

I think the same thing applies to the M151, that's supposidly why they
are
not sold to the public.

I don't see how they can have it both ways. Either they are safe for
humans
to use or not.

Perhaps AMG doesn't believe soldiers should be afforded the same
protection
as regular civilians?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 8/26/2003