Re: [MV] Pictures M151 or why I hate Wisconsin

From: Dan Bever (goin_myway@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 08:29:35 PDT

Wayne,
I wonder if this might not be a blessing in disquise.
By that I mean the further these Mutts get away from
the DRMO the more chance that not all of them may end
up being destroyed. If the state of Wi. wants to use
them for various things ie: parks, state parks, city
departments etc etc. Even if for parts on other Mutts
in use. Assuming the state has other Mutts in service.
I would wonder about the possiblity of some of these
vehicles being surplused out by local municapalities
in the future. And they may not be as up to speed
about cutting them up or even if they do maybe not as
through a job smashing that the DRMO would do. And I
would guess that the state of Wi might have to return
to the government once they are finished with them but
there might be a few that fall thru the buruecratic
crack. Only time will tell I guess.
Later
Dan Bever