Re: [MV] Pictures M151 or why I hate Wisconsin

From: Glenn Shaw (wolf.star@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 07:17:55 PDT

Hi Wayne
I dont know what you were thinking on the mutts. Even if you had been able
to buy the if they were on a sale you would not get what you see. Chances
are they would never have made the civ sale anyway and if they had you would
have 2 choices like we did. You could take any parts you wanted and then
they would run over the body with an M88 or something like it (thats what
they use here) and then you may have the scrap steel to take away. Or you
can destroy them with your own crusher and then remove them. We got parts
anyway. Our state uses a ton of them for Forest Fire and maybe your state
is the same and wanted them for parts. Sad but thats the way they are.

Glenn