CUCV turn signal assembly

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 11:19:47 PDT

Hi folks,
    I bought a turn signal switch assembly from NAPA anticipating that I
might have to
swap it out this weekend. I got it back home and looked at it, then I
looked at the
Manual. There is a section in the -34 manual that tells how to remove
and replace
the assembly, however it only shows the connector on the steering
column, which
would be fine, since the switch portion is probably self explanatory.
The problem
is, that the connector shown in the diagram does not in any way match
the connector
on the part I bought. Surprisingly enough the assembly is not shown in
the -P manuals,
so I don't even have a part number to track down.

Does anyone have a real part number for this assembly, or any other info
that might be usefull?

Thanks!
    Bruce MVPA 23824