Humvee parts needed

From: Scuba Steve (me_scubasteve@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 21:00:37 PDT

Hi list, me again. I sold my rolling chassis on ebay
and the guy I sold it to is interested in all the
parts needed to build the truck. So I was wondering
if anyone out there could help me with the following
parts.

Differentials, brakes, half shafts, rad, and slantback
kit with doors.

  That would be the major parts I need that I can
think of, if anyone has any of this or any good
connections I would appreciate it. Thanks