Re: 2 x Pz III and 1 x Tiger "for sale". And also on the message Panzers.

From: Nickolay Panov (patio@mail.ru)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 23:47:46 PDT

    Hi all.
    I again ask a pardon for my English language.
    Toomas Allikas does not answer the telephone and E-mail. I am sure - this information false. I work in this business five years in territory of the countries former USSR and very well I know conditions in all countries.
    I have received this information 27.07.2003. I spoke on the phone with Toomas Allikas this very day, and he has promised to me communication with the seller. But, till now I have no any information concerning this business. Each day, try to call Toomas Allikas - unsuccessfully.
    I already wrote earlier, where the photo of a Tiger was made. I also have written that I did not see earlier PzIII, shown on photos. I attentively have considered photos and has learned this tank. The photo PzIII is made in Belarus. This tank stands on a monument, near city of Mogilyov, this place has a name - "Buinicheskoe pole".
    If anyone had questions to me, I ask to write them.
    Regards,
Nickolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75-86
222310, Molodechno