Wheels and Tires/Gilbert PA Rally

From: Glenn Shaw (wolf.star@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 07:59:31 PDT

Hi
If anyone is interested in some Humvee and M151 wheels and tires I will
bring them to Gilbert for the Rally.

Qty 3, 8 bolt humvee wheels with mag runflats. Tires mounted on them which
are worn/aged but OK for spares as they are. No rust/straight 75.00 each

Qty 2, 8 bolt humvee wheels only, No rust/straight 50.00 ea.

Qty 4, Mutt wheels with tires. In decent shape. 75.00 ea.

Also have a hard to find OE-254 center assembly/feed cone. Uses the
standard RC-292 sections. 75.00.

Please reply off llist if interested. I can email pictures.

Thanks
Glenn
MVPA