Re: Re: [MV] Buyers Beware

From: santoken@bright.net
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 19:08:14 PDT

Ah, but you see, that would/could be exactly what you get when you buy 'rebuilt.' I have seen companies offer $15 REBUILT STARTERS that they have pulled from the salvage yard, verify they work, and paint them black. A radiator that was only flushed, and verified that it doesn't leak, and painted black would be considered 'rebuilt.' Likewise, a rad that was recored would fall into the 'remanufactured' catagory.