RE: [MV] Buyers Beware

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 20:24:43 PDT

That's an interesting point. I have never seen a remanufactured
radiator offered yet from anyone. My local radiator shop said he would
rebuild it with a new core that was still available from Canada, would
take 1-2 days for $200. Maybe the terminology is confusing and
misleading.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer