Re: [MV] Are you draining your air tanks?

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 17:48:08 PDT

If you have a vehicle that uses compressed air you should still drain air
tanks = they will accumulate water from the air that is compressed. If
tanks are not drained water will make its way into places you do not want it
to be. I try to make a practice to open drain on air tanks when I get back
to shop - if you forget to close them you will be reminded by the sound of
escaping air next time you start truck engine.

Everette