Re: [MV] Are you draining your air tanks?

From: Mark Copeland (copeland313@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 06:39:44 PDT

Everette,

Your post remined me of something. As a young lad, I worked at a recording studio. The machines
that wound the tape on to cassettes ran off of compressed air that passed through a dryer. Is it
possible to retrofit one of these dryers to the brake system of a Deuce?

Mark J. Copeland, KI4AGE
MVPA #23916
Webmaster, First Florida Chapter MVPA & 50th AIB
http://www.flmvpa.org
http://www.50thAIB.org