Re: [MV] Help!! How to live in a "neighborhood" and keep your "Special Interest Vehicles" (long)

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Sep 14 2003 - 05:27:02 PDT

my dad fighed that kind of stuff most of his life
kbnow that he is gone
thay have called my m886 a junk car
ITS the only thing i drive
i drived it down to the naberhood code office and parked it infract of
there door
i called the man out and asked him if he wanted a ride
he sayed hell no
and told me to get the hell out of there