WTB M939 parts

From: Greg Anderson (glanderson@alltel.net)
Date: Sun Sep 14 2003 - 06:44:24 PDT

Guys

Still looking for parts for my M923.I need:

Oil pan and oil lines for the 250 Cummins
Water pump mount plate that the fan assy also mounts to
Fan blade
Protective control box nsn 6110 01 444 2546
Tach drive cable 51 inches long part# 7592641
Electronic pickup for tach drive
Fail safe control nsn 6350 01 089 2987
Wiper motor control
Tailgate for 5-ton iso bed with four hinges
Cable operated mechanical fuel shut off for Cummins
Alcohol evaporator jar
Lever actuated air control valve for parking brake lever
Fuel filter canister for 800 or 900 series

Please let me know if you have anything.Thanks,Greg