Re: [MV] Help!! How to live in a "neighborhood" and keep your "Special Interest Vehicles" (long)

From: gentas (gentas@gentas.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 09:31:04 PDT

Hi,
instead of my foolish declaration of the green pis of card (as my friend
Freddy from Singapore
explains it) and some idiotic politicians, I think Aroon Horrocks Idea is
absolutely the very best.
I am ready to send some of my Army special tool bags , long special unit
ones, if it helps.
Unfortunately i cant send because of weight a very special GY Army Drum,
which explains that
the contents is dangerous atomic materials. This certainly , if posed in
front of the gateway,
will help to solve the problem, at least the described town official will
get mad and loose the remainder of his already shrunken brain. The
neighborhood will shiver all day.

Go on warrior and fight your case with black English humor- ah- go to
distribute the rumor
you want to start a collection of 100 historically Mustangs on you place,
may be you tell them to put them in large racks.

regards from Germany