anybody know this man?

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 16:32:20 PDT

I spoketh too sooneth!!!

Mere seconds later, here comes the pitch!!!

HELLO,
Top of the day and thanks for the mail. Do not forget to send me the
pictures if available and inrespect of payment. I have a client in the u.s
who is oweing me $4,500 all i will do is to instruct him to issue a cashiers
cheque on my behalf and when you have gotten the cheque you will deduct your
said amount and wire the remaining balance to my international shipper via
western union money transfer,So that he will come for the pick up at your
location asa payment is received by him.My shipper who i have talked things
over with about the pick up says he will want you to make sure that all
important pappers are in place to avoid shipping delay.I will like to know
if i can trust you to send my balance. Am doing this to make the payment
easier and faster. Furnish me with your full contact that are bellow,

FULL NAME.................(that the cheque should be issued to)

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS.........

PHONE NUMBER...................

So get back to me with the information so that payment can be made which
should get to you by next week.