help with mil items

From: Derek Strine (minimade@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 17:06:32 PDT

2 questions/requests for help Please.
1)In preparation for the fast fizzling(I hope) storm heading towards the
East Coast, my local area received 9+ inches of rain in a couple of hours
yesterday. I let a farmer neighbor use my Mil. 3kv powerguard model 0015
diesel genset , and after 4 hours of run time, it stopped putting out A/C.
He was also using the 12vdc leads to charge a large battery. Has anyone
heard that a genset can loose its excitement???(Should I fix it up with the
tempting Lass of a recent thread to re-excite it?)...or other possible areas
to check?
        nsn 6115-01-256-14059

2)I just got a couple of rack mounted smoke generators each complete with
3-4 barrels labeled "smoke oil" A paintball enthusiesrt with more money than
??? offered me $4000 for the pair IF I can get the stuff to operate them
on...thoughts on availability and/or a replacement fuel??
    Thanks
        Derek Strine