Re: [MV] Engine source

From: Cabell Garbee (cgarbee@ipass.net)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 14:35:28 PDT

A friend of mine who works for Jasper says his biggest customers for the
6.x right now are National Guard units that are getting ready to be
deployed overseas that are rushing to put back together HMMWV's that
they stripped earlier for parts to rebuild other vehicles (that have
already been deployed by others). I saw one of these trucks go by my
office on its way from a boneyard to the shop and all I saw was a frame
and a rear axle...

I suspect that he would be glad to sell you one an engine... with a two
year warrantee included.