M35 for sale

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 14:30:54 PDT

1975 Kaiser, M35A2-w/winch
Under 20,000 miles
Whistling Turbo
Hard top, cab heat/defrost
Power steering, lockout hubs.
Dump truck modification to cargo bed (looks stock) (this is a $3000 add-on)
DOT compliant lights (rear-facing front turn signals, and marker/clearance
lights)

Spare is flat.
Parking brake needs adjustment.
Driver's door glass cracked.

Starts, runs, drives, stops perfectly.
Currently registered, insured and inspected.
All gauges work
One-color O/D brushed-on paint job.

Best offer over $11,500.
I will not be insulted by a lower offer, if you must make one.

Delivery arranged to NE USA.

This was a cherry Sarafan truck from a German USAF base.
Only driven to go get coffee for the CO every morning.

No waiting for paperwork, etc. "We are not affilliated with GL."
If you want a very strong reliable truck, this is the one to get.

Please use M35products@aol.com as a contact
or call toll-free 866-749-0100

Thank you

Arthur P. Bloom