RE: Early Mutt Spare Wheel Retainer Plate

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 14:20:31 PDT

Dear Listers,

Some of you may know that I have been searching for an early-mutt spare-wheel
retaining plate for some years. (so far, without success). My friend Mike
suggested that it would help the search if I actually posted a photo of the
bracket (seems like a good idea) so that is what I have done.

If you have such a bracket (or if you know someone who has) and if you would
be happy to sell it, trade it, or even lend it to me (I promise that you will
get it back by return - honest !).....please let me know at muttguru@aol.com

Any help will really be appreciated.

You can find a picture of the elusive retainer at :-

 http://members.aol.com/muttguru/page8.html

 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/muttguru/page8.html">mutt page-8</A>

Kind regards....
Ken