Re: [MV] SS Re: [MV] anybody know this man?

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 14:41:47 PDT

Using guns in the discussion just continues the mind set of the Mentally
Deficient Againster's.

Illegal activities continue & if a person will bring $$$ of drugs into the
country, of course the same person will also bring in heavy & illegal
weapons to guards the drugs.

All of our MV's have demil or replica weapons. Yet some jerks still
criticize them.

Screwing around with those of us that enjoy Competitive Shooting, will in no
way reduce crime.

The main thing to remind anyone that argues against guns is the simple fact:

"GUNS CAUSE CRIME THE SAME WAY FLYS CAUSE GARBAGE".

Lets see the how that fact helps their arguments.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA