Titling gripes

From: Witold Grzymala-Busse (wbusse@ips-networking.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 12:16:42 PDT

I live in Kansas and I just tried to get an M-35a2 titled with the SF-97 and
the Dealer Reassignment form from GL. The lady at the counter called the
state and the state said no deal!! I need a Arizona Title to get this
vehicle titled. What pisses me off is that each time the requirements are
different!! So what are my options? Has anyone from KS been successful at
getting a vehicle registered in KS lately? I was told that vehicles older
than 30 years old in Alabama can get titled there with little hassle, how do
I go about this? Is it even legal for me as I am from KS? Are there any
title services that can help me out on this point? Thanks

WGB