Re: [MV] Rapco contact

From: Glenn Shaw (wolf.star@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 12:18:19 PDT

Hi Dave
It has to do with UV inhibitors in the formulation etc. Supposedly they
claim that they have corrected this in the current paint. We will have to
wait and see over time if that is true. For now if the vehicle is painted
with Aervoe it should be garaged. All paint ages to one extent or another
but the Aervoe was the worst I've seen.

Glenn